When I came over to this wiki, I noticed there wasn't a list of rules. In my opinion, that's crap, so I decided to come up with basic rules. If any of you admins have a problem with any of the rules, I'll make an admin discussion blog for it so we can discuss the rules. The rules are listed below:
- No Vandalism - If you've come to vandalize, I suggest you either to leave or get ready to be blocked.
- No Spamming - Do not spam. Spamming annoys people and makes messes.
- Put in Valid Information - This is not a fanon wiki. It is a back-up canon wiki. People come here to find the right info.
- Be Nice - Do not go around harrassing others. If you can't be friends or even get along, then don't talk at all.
- No Sockpuppets - We will not allow you to use multiple accounts. It's confusing and it's a good way to ruin a wiki.
- Don't Be Afraid to Ask For Help - If you have a problem, come to us admins. We are here to keep the wiki balanced and help people.
- HAVE FUN!!!!!!! - A wiki isn't a job (except for us admins of course). Come have fun while editing. Make friends. And most importantly have fun!!!!!!!!
Failures to follow rules 1 - 5 will result in a punishment. Punishments are listed below:
- First time - Warning
- Second time - Blocked for 3 days
- Third time - Blocked for 1 week/2 weeks
- Fourth time - Blocked for 1 month
- Fifth time - Blocked for 6 months
- Sixth time - Blocked for 1 year
- Seventh time - Blocked for infinite