Mega Brontes is the evolved version of Brontes, and is twice his original size. With his new metal plated armor, he can withstand multiple blows during battle and his clawed hands grip a battler like a vice. He is one of the quickest Bakugan, which makes him difficult to capture.
Bakugan: New VestoriaEdit
Mega Brontes appears in episode 9 during the Bakugan Battle Tournament in Alpha City. He lost and the dimension controller was destroyed.
In episode 22, he faces Mega Nemus and easily defeates him in the first round and was defeated in the last two rounds.
- Ability Cards
- Maniactus Magical: Nullifies all of the opponent's abilitie and gate card, and adds 200 Gs to Mega Brontes.
- Luny Magical: Transfers 200 Gs from opponent to Brontes.
- Ghost Cell: Subtracts 100 Gs from the opponent and prevents them from activating any abillities. (Darkus)
- Darkus Scythe: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent. (Darkus)
- Jeel Frontier: Prevents the opponent's from activating any abilities, and subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
- Darkus Howl Trigger: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent. (Darkus)
- Desert Python: Adds 200 Gs to Mega Brontes.
- Aurora Dimension: Adds 100 Gs to Mega Brontes, also combines Dynamo and his power level. (Darkus)
Mega Brontes, like clowns, is goofy and foolish, unlike his partner Volt, he is disrespectful. When he is winning in battle he acts like a bully and when he loses he acts like a baby.
- Mega Brontes and its evolutions are the only Haos Bakugan that can use Darkus abilities, besides Ancient Nemus.
- The scythe Mega Brontes uses looks very similar to the one Reaper wields.
- In the preview for 'Duel in the Dunes' for a split second his attribute was Subterra. This is because Elfin uses Subterra Reaction.
- Like all variations of Brontes and Mega Bronte's ball form seems to copy Nemus and Mega Nemus' ball form respectively.